This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. The specific problem is: with the scientific achievement section which may need help with straightening up English scientific vocabulary.October 2014)(
|Born||1935 (age 84–85)|
Goranboy, Azerbaijan Azerbaijan
|Alma mater||Azerbaijan Oil and Chemistry Institute|
Telman Aliyev (Azerbaijani: Telman Əliyev) is an Azerbaijani scientist.
- 1958-1984, Institute of Control Systems of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, technician, engineer, junior research fellow, senior research fellow, deputy director
- 1988-at present, Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction, the head of the chair
- 1988-at present Institute of Control Systems, Director
The theory and technology of noise analysis of random signals has been developed by Telman Aliev. Algorithms and technologies for analyzing the noise as a carrier of useful information have been proposed by him. The possibility of their use in control systems and also for correction of errors of traditional methods of signal analysis has been shown.
A technology has been proposed by Aliev for generating equivalent random signals, in which the estimates of the correlation, spectral and other characteristics of the useful signal and the noise coincide with the corresponding estimates of the source random signal, which opens up the possibility of significantly increasing the amount of information retrieved from noisy signals and ensuring a significant increase in the adequacy of solving many important problems.
It has been established that at the beginning of the latent period of catastrophic accidents of technical facilities, only the estimates of the noise of the signal change, while the readings of the measuring instruments of control systems remain unchanged, and only the noise becomes the carrier of diagnostic information. Intelligent systems have been developed for Noise control of the beginning, dynamics of development and prediction of accidents on offshore platforms, at oil and gas production facilities at drilling rigs, at power engineering facilities, at pumping stations, in heating systems, on the rolling stock of trains, as well as on the railroad track, bridges and tunnels, etc.
On the basis of networks of 10 seismic-acoustic stations for Noise monitoring the beginning of earthquake preparation, an intelligent seismic-acoustic warning system was also created by Telman Aliyev. The system alarms about the start of a change in the seismic situation, determining the zone of the focus of the expected earthquake.
- Noise контроль сердца мобильным телефоном
- Noise Control of Heart by Means of a Mobile Phone
- Noise Technologies for Minimization of Damage Caused by Earthquakes
- Digital Noise Monitoring of Defect Origin
- Robust Technology with Analysis of Interference in Signal Processing
- Помехотехнологии минимализации ущерба от землетрясений
- Робастный компьютерный анализ
- Основы экспериментального анализа
- Экспериментальный анализ
- Theory and technology for robust correlation and spectral analysis of noisy signals that allows for eliminating the effects of noise on the processing results in the case of non-compliance with such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal do not hold.
- Theory and technology for improving the adequacy of identification, recognition and diagnostics in the case of non-compliance with such classical conditions as the normal distribution law and absence of a correlation between the noise and the useful signal do not hold.
- Theory and technology for the analysis of noise as a carrier of useful information.
- Theory and technology for noise monitoring of the latent period of origin of faults and noise prediction of industrial accidents.
- Design principles of multichannel analog-to-digital converters with synchronous mini-code delta modulation and compression of multidimensional continuous signals.
- Technology and system for receiving and noise analysis of seismic-acoustic information from the deep strata of the earth by means of oil wells which allow one to predict the time of registration of earthquakes by standard seismic stations.
Medals and rewords
- Keldysh medal - 1991
- Honour Medal of Azerbaijan Republic - 2004
- Əsas nəticələr // AMEA İnformasiya Texnologiyaları İnstitutu, 2020.