Hemingway with the Los Angeles Rams in 2016
|No. 46 – Carolina Panthers|
|Born:||July 30, 1993|
Longs, South Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||246 lb (112 kg)|
|High school:||North Myrtle Beach|
(Little River, South Carolina)
|College:||South Carolina State|
|NFL Draft:||2016 / Round: 6 / Pick: 177|
|Career NFL statistics|
Temarrick Hemingway (born July 30, 1993) is an American football tight end for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at South Carolina State and was drafted by the Los Angeles Rams in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
Hemingway played college football for South Carolina State.
Los Angeles Rams
On May 13, 2019, Hemingway was waived by the Broncos.
- Klein, Gary. "Rams select TE Temarrick Hemingway of South Carolina State with 177th pick in NFL draft". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- "2016 NFL Draft: Los Angeles Rams Select South Carolina St. TE Temarrick Hemingway". TurfShowTimes.com. April 30, 2016. Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- Simmons, Myles (August 27, 2017). "Hemingway Suffers Fractured Fibula". TheRams.com.
- Han, Jamie (September 2, 2017). "Rams Announce Roster Moves". TheRams.com. Archived from the original on February 8, 2018.
- "Rams Make Final Round of Cuts". TheRams.com. September 1, 2018.
- "Rams Set Initial Practice Squad". TheRams.com. September 2, 2018.
- Simmons, Myles (September 18, 2018). "Rams Waive QB Brandon Allen, Cut Two from Practice Squad". TheRams.com.
- "Broncos sign TE Temarrick Hemingway, fill 10-man practice squad". Broncos Wire. USA Today. October 3, 2018.
- Swanson, Ben (November 27, 2018). "Broncos promote Temarrick Hemingway to active roster, place Jeff Heuerman on injured reserve, sign three to practice squad". DenverBroncos.com.
- DiLalla, Aric (May 13, 2019). "Broncos sign four players as OTAs begin". DenverBroncos.com.
- "Panthers claim tight end Temarrick Hemingway". Panthers.com. May 14, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|