The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Wyoming
Stakes are located in Afton, Casper, Cheyenne (2), Cody, Evanston (2), Gillette, Green River, Kemmerer, Laramie, Lovell, Lyman, Riverton, Rock Springs, Thayne and Worland.
The Wyoming Mormon Trail Mission was created in 2015.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2009)
A brief history can be found at LDS Newsroom (Wyoming)
Star Valley Wyoming Temple
On October 1, 2011 the Star Valley Wyoming Temple was announced by President Thomas S. Monson.
|154. Star Valley Wyoming Temple||edit|
- Wyoming Stakes.LDS Stake & Ward Web Sites. List of Stakes in Wyoming.
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator.Nearby Congregations (Wards and Branches).
- LDS Newsroom (Statistical Information)
- Walker, Joseph (1 October 2011). "LDS general conference opens with the announcement of six new Mormon temples". Deseret News. Salt Lake City. Retrieved 1 October 2011..
- "Mormon church president announces plans for new temples in Utah, Wyoming, Colombia, Africa". Washington Post. AP. 1 October 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2011..
- Warner, Ted J. (1992), "Wyoming, Pioneer Settlements in", in Ludlow, Daniel H (ed.), Encyclopedia of Mormonism, New York: Macmillan Publishing, pp. 1598–1599, ISBN 0-02-879602-0, OCLC 24502140.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Wyoming.|
- LDS Newsroom (Wyoming)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Official Site
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Visitors Site