The Oskaloosa Herald
|Publisher||Deb Van Engelenhoven|
|Headquarters||1901 A Avenue West, Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577 United States|
|Sister newspapers||[Ottumwa Courier] and [Clinton Herald] in Iowa|
The Oskaloosa Herald is a semi-weekly newspaper published in Oskaloosa, Iowa, and covering Mahaska County, Iowa and Marion County, Iowa. The newspaper publishes semi-weekly on Tuesday and Friday, and also publishes the Oskaloosa Shopper. It is owned by CNHI
The paper was founded by John R. Needham and Hugh McNelley in 1850. Tri-Cities Newspapers acquired the paper in 1970. Boone Newspapers took over ownership in 1975. Donrey Media Group sold the paper to Community Newspaper Holdings in 1998.
- [https://inanews.com/find-iowa-newspaper | date=2020-06-07 }}, figure is from an unknown date accessed June 7, 2020.
- [https://www.oskaloosa.com/site/about-us.html | date=2020-06-07 }}
- Annals of Iowa, p. 544 (January 1923)
- Portrait and Biographical Album of Mahaska County, Iowa, pp. 517-19 (1887)
- (2 April 1970). Iowa Paper Purchased, The Times Tri-Cities Daily
- (20 July 1998). Donrey Unloads 28 Smaller Papers, Arkansas Business