The Storm (1930 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Wyler|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle|
|Screenplay by||John Huston|
William "Stage" Boyd
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
The Storm is a 1930 American adventure film directed by William Wyler, written by John Huston, Charles Logue, Tom Reed and Wells Root, and starring Lupe Vélez, Paul Cavanagh, William "Stage" Boyd, Alphonse Ethier and Ernie Adams. It was released on August 22, 1930, by Universal Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2015)
- Lupe Vélez as Manette Fachard
- Paul Cavanagh as Dave Stewart
- William "Stage" Boyd as Burr Winton
- Alphonse Ethier as Jacques Fachard
- Ernie Adams as Johnny Behind the 8-Ball
The Library of Congress are in possession of a print.
- "The Storm (1930) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
- "Movie Review - - SNOW-BOUND MELODRAMA.; "The Storm," With Lupe Velez, Tells Story of Canadian Wilderness". NYTimes.com. 1930-08-23. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
- "The Storm". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|