|Administrative region||Central Macedonia|
|• Mayor||Thodoros Papadopoulos|
|• Municipality||382.11 km2 (147.53 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||100.94 km2 (38.97 sq mi)|
|Elevation||63 m (207 ft)|
|• Municipality density||140/km2 (360/sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||25,145|
|• Municipal unit density||250/km2 (650/sq mi)|
|• Population||16,004 (2011)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
The municipality Thermi was formed at the 2011 local government reform by the merger of the following 3 former municipalities, that became municipal units:
The municipality Thermi has an area of 382.106 km2, the municipal unit Thermi has an area of 100.943 km2, and the community Thermi has an area of 55.90 km2.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2015)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
- Home page (Archive). Pinewood - The American International School. Retrieved on April 28, 2015. "14th km Thessalonikis - N.Moudanion, P.O. Box 60606, 57001 Thermi, Thessaloniki, Greece"
- Lamb, Winifred (1936). Excavations at Thermi in Lesbos. Cambridge University Press.
|This Central Macedonia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|