|Full name||Thom Jan Marinus Haye|
|Date of birth||9 February 1995|
|Place of birth||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2019–2020||ADO Den Haag||9||(0)|
|2019–2020||→ NAC Breda (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:00, 23 October 2020 (UTC)|
Haye was born in Amsterdam and is a youth exponent from AZ. He signed his first contract for AZ in February 2011. On 23 February 2014, he made his full debut for AZ in the Eredivisie against AFC Ajax in a 4–0 away defeat. He came in as a 70th-minute substitute for Celso Ortíz.
In June 2018 he was signed by Italian club Lecce. On 2 September 2019 he terminated the contract with the club.
ADO Den Haag
Haye signed a permanent deal with NAC on 1 July 2020, penning a three-year contract.
- As of 2013-02-23
2 Includes Johan Cruijff Shield and Play-off matches.
- "T. Haye - Profiel". vi.nl. Voetbal International. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- Willem II haalt Haye op bij AZ (Dutch). Voetbal International. 19 June 2016.
- "MIDDENVELDER THOM HAYE TEKENT VOOR TWEE JAAR IN DEN HAAG" (in Dutch). ADO Den Haag. 12 September 2019. Retrieved 12 September 2019.
- "#ThomBlijft: Thom Haye voor drie jaar naar NAC". www.nac.nl. NAC Breda. 1 July 2020. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- "Thom Haye Statistics". Soccerway. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|