|Full name||Tiécoro Keita|
|Date of birth||13 April 1994|
|Place of birth||Bamako, Mali|
|Height||1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2014||→ Vannes (loan)||12||(0)|
|2014–2016||Paris FC B||6||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:32, 1 May 2020 (UTC)|
Keita started his career at Guingampin 2012, where he trained with the first team, but played for the reserves in Championnat de France Amateur 2. He was loaned to Vannes for six months at the start of 2014, and made his first team debut on 21 February 2014 against Étoile Fréjus Saint-Raphaël in Championnat National.
In August 2014 he joined Paris FC, helping them to promotion from 2014–15 Championnat National to Ligue 2. He featured 30 times in Ligue 2, and when Paris FC were relegated at the end of the season, Keita stayed in Ligue 2, signing for Red Star.
Keita represented the Mali national under-20 football team four times at the 2013 African U-20 Championship. He also played at the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup, appearing three times. He made his debut for the senior Mali national football team in a friendly 1–0 loss to Nigeria on 27 May 2016.
- "Tiécoro Keita joins Paris FC" (in French). Paris FC Official Site. 7 August 2014. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "National: Tiekoro Keita (Guingamp) débarque en prêt à Vannes" (in French). Malifootball.com. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "Tiécoro Keita passe du Paris FC au Red Star" (in French). France Football. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- Tiécoro Keita at FootballDatabase.eu
- FIFA.com. "FIFA U-20 World Cup Turkey 2013 - Teams - Mali - FIFA.com". FIFA.com. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Nigeria vs. Mali - Football Match Summary - May 27, 2016 - ESPN". ESPN.com. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- Tiécoro Keita at Soccerway