Type of site
|Available in||Malay, English, Mandarin Chinese, Tamil|
|Launched||2 April 2013|
Toggle offers to worldwide audiences video streaming or on-demand content of programs from Mediacorp's archived library as well as original webseries. In addition, Toggle also offers live streaming of Mediacorp's free-to-air channels (exclusive to Singapore only). It also offers Catch up tv for viewers to watch shows they have missed on prime time tv from the previous few days.
In 2016, Toggle began to offer made-for-digital productions under the brand Toggle Originals. Certain original series, such as I Want to Be a Star may be telecasted on Mediacorp's television channels, typically in the late night programming slots.
In 2019, Toggle began offering additional content from HBO Go for Singapore residents only. In the same year, Mediacorp and Wattpad inked partnership for developing scripted series and films for Toggle and Mediacorp FTA channels, based on books made by Wattpad writers that are based in Singapore.
From January 2020, Toggle will be renamed to meWATCH, as announced by Mediacorp.
- Shah, Kyle Malinda (1 April 2015). "Goodbye Xinmsn, Hello Toggle: Microsoft & MediaCorp Disband Entertainment Site". Yahoo. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- "TOGGLE". Mediacorp. Archived from the original on 15 November 2016. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Lawler, Ryan (28 January 2013). "MediaCorp Taps Tvinci To Launch Toggle, Its Virtual Cable Service In Singapore". TechCrunch. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- "Toggle Originals as a differentiating factor". Asian Television Awards. 2016-02-12. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- "Toggle to launch 11 new shows". TODAYonline. Retrieved 2019-08-14.
- Tseng, Douglas (13 February 2019). "Viewers Can Now Watch 'Game Of Thrones' On Toggle With HBO Go". 8 Days. Retrieved 6 April 2019.
- "Wattpad and Mediacorp partner to bring Singapore stories from written word to national screens". Wattpad HQ. Retrieved 2019-12-09.
- Farveen, Farzanah (2019-11-04). "Mediacorp revamps Toggle, MeRadio and MeClub". Marketing Interactive. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|