|No. 79 – Dallas Cowboys|
|Born:||March 25, 1998|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||308 lb (140 kg)|
|High school:||Suwannee (Live Oak, Florida)|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 2 / Pick: 58|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Trysten Hill (born March 25, 1998) is an American football defensive tackle for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Central Florida.
As a senior, he helped the team reach the FHSAA 5A regional finals and received Florida Class 5A All-State first-team honors.
Hill originally committed to the Georgia Institute of Technology and then University of Virginia to play college football, before ultimately deciding to enroll at the University of Central Florida (UCF). As a true freshman, he started 13 games at defensive end, collecting 15 tackles (5 for loss), one sack, one quarterback hurry and one forced fumble.
As a sophomore, he started 13 games at defensive tackle, posting 20 tackles (4 for loss), 2 sacks and 5 quarterback hurries.
As a junior, it was reported that he fell out of favor with the coaching staff and only started one out of 12 games at defensive tackle. He registered 36 tackles, 3 sacks, 10.5 tackles for loss, while also having 2 carries for one rushing yard and one touchdown. He had 6 tackles, (3 for loss) and 2 sacks against the University of Memphis in the American Athletic Conference championship game. He was a part of a 25-game winning streak that ended against Louisiana State University in the 2019 Fiesta Bowl.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 3 in
|33 3⁄8 in
|10 1⁄4 in
|5.04 s||4.38 s||7.7 s||35 in
|9 ft 7 in
|All values from NFL Combine|
- Carvell, Michael (June 23, 2015). "Florida lineman is commit No. 5 for Georgia Tech". Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Green, Shannon (August 8, 2016). "Rookie UCF DL Trysten Hill 'proud' to be mentored by Jamiyus Pittman". Capital Gazette – via Orlando Sentinel.
- Green, Shannon (September 28, 2016). "UCF defense helped by consistent play of rookie lineman Trysten Hill". Orlando Sentinel.
- Hays, Chris (December 30, 2018). "UCF defensive lineman Trysten Hill eager to continue resurgence in Fiesta Bowl". Orlando Sentinel.
- Hays, Chris (January 2, 2019). "UCF defensive lineman Trysten Hill declares for NFL draft hours after Fiesta Bowl loss". Orlando Sentinel.
- "NFL Draft & Combine Profile - Trysten Hill". NFL.com. Retrieved 28 April 2019.
- "The Dallas Cowboys select Trysten Hill with the 58th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft". Blogging The Boys. April 26, 2019.