Turkmen State University
Magtymguly adyndaky Türkmen döwlet uniwersiteti
|Rector||Gurtnyýaz Nurlyýewiç Hanmyradow|
Turkmen State University named after Magtymguly (Turkmen: Magtymguly adyndaky Türkmen döwlet uniwersiteti) is one of the leading universities in Turkmenistan, located in the capital of Ashgabat. Founded in 1950. It is named after Magtymguly Pyragy, a Turkmen poet. Its current rector is Gurtnyýaz Nurlyýewiç Hanmyradow.
Turkmen State University named after Maxim Gorky founded in July 14, 1950 through the reorganization of existing since 1931 Ashkhabad Pedagogical Institute. It has been a member of the Eurasian Association of Universities since 1989. Prior to 1993, was named after the Russian writer Maxim Gorky. At present, bears the name of the Turkmen poet Magtymguly.
- Turkmen language and literature
- Foreign languages and literature
- Physics and mathematics
- Natural geography
- Military department.
"Bouygues" under contract with TSU executed reconstruction of buildings for $45 million. Firm has made the reconstruction of the facade of the main and one education buildings TSU.
September 1, 2011 the building was opened, faculty of geography and two blocks of hostels, that were built by the company "Bouygues". Educational building adjacent to the main building of TSU. In the building of geographical faculty can engage 800 students.
- Туркменский государственный университет имени Махтумкули
- Олег Сидоров (2006-12-29). "Вооруженные силы Туркменистана - решающая сила?". Информационное агентство маркетинга и консалтинга. iamik.ru. Retrieved 2019-05-27.
- КОМПАНИЯ «БУИГ» ВОЗВЕДЕТ НОВОЕ ЗДАНИЕ ТУРКМЕНСКОГО ГОСУНИВЕРСИТЕТА И ДВОРЕЦ ПРЕССЫ
- В ТГУ им. Махтумкули открыто новое здание географического факультета
|This Turkmen university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|