Twin Lakes State Park (Michigan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Twin Lakes State Park|
Shore and lake
|Location||Elm River Township, Houghton County, Michigan, USA|
|Nearest city||Houghton, Michigan|
|Area||175 acres (0.71 km2)|
|Elevation||1,197 feet (365 m) |
|Designation||Michigan state park|
|Administrator||Michigan Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||Twin Lakes State Park|
Activities and amenities
The park offers fishing, swimming, beach house, boat launch, campground and cabins, picnicking and playground areas, and 1.5 miles (2.4 km) of trails for hiking, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
- "Twin Lakes State Park". IUCN. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "Twin Lakes Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "When were Michigan state parks and recreation areas established?" (PDF). Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "Twin Lakes State Park". Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
- Twin Lakes State Park Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Twin Lakes State Park Map Michigan Department of Natural Resources
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
Twin Lakes State Park.