(Redirected from UTC−8)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|UTC offset time zone|
|Current time||16:43, 23 May 2019 UTC−08:00|
|• Central||120 degrees W|
|• Western border (nautical)||127.5 degrees W|
|• Eastern border (nautical)||112.5 degrees W|
|Date-time group (DTG)||U|
UTC−08:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −08. This time is used in:
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Canada (Pacific Time Zone)
- United States (Pacific Time Zone)
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
Principal cities: Anchorage
As standard time (all year round)
- "North American time zones: PST – Pacific Standard Time". Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- New Time Zone in Fort Nelson, timeanddate.com, September 21, 2015.
- "Hora Oficial en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (in Spanish). Centro Nacional de Metrologîa. 11 November 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of the United States". Statoids. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "15 USC § 264 – Part of Idaho in Fourth Zone". Legal Information Institute. Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "Alaska Time Zone – Alaska Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 7 November 2012.