(Redirected from UTC-8)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
World map with the time zone highlighted
|00:22, 28 May 2020 UTC−08:00|
|120 degrees W|
UTC−08:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −08:00. This time is used in:
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Canada (Pacific Time Zone)
- United States (Pacific Time Zone)
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
Principal cities: Anchorage
As standard time (all year round)
- "North American time zones: PST – Pacific Standard Time". Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- New Time Zone in Fort Nelson, timeanddate.com, September 21, 2015.
- "Hora Oficial en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (in Spanish). Centro Nacional de Metrologîa. 11 November 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of the United States". Statoids. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "15 USC § 264 – Part of Idaho in Fourth Zone". Legal Information Institute. Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "Alaska Time Zone – Alaska Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 7 November 2012.