Union Beach School System
|Union Beach School System|
|1207 Florence Avenue|
Union Beach, NJ 07735
|Business administrator||Eileen Ertle|
|Students and staff|
|Enrollment||732 (as of 2011-12)|
|District Factor Group||CD|
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "CD", the sixth-highest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
Public school students in ninth through twelfth grades attend Keyport High School in Keyport, as part of a sending/receiving relationship with the Keyport Public Schools. Students have the choice, as well, to apply for Red Bank Regional High School for admission into its specialized programs.
Union Beach Memorial School had an enrollment of 732 students as of the 2011-12 school year.
- Kelly Savicky, Principal
- Amanda Lewart, Superintendent
- Eileen Ertle, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for Union Beach School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed October 19, 2014.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 18, 2014.
- Keyport High School 2016 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed August 5, 2017. "Keyport High School, a four year comprehensive high school, serves both the Keyport and Union Beach communities."
- Cheslow, Jerry. "If You're Thinking of Living In/Union Beach, N.J.; Waterfront Borough Making a Comeback", The New York Times, May 5, 2002. Accessed July 15, 2012. "MOST Union Beach students go on to the 523-student Keyport High School in the neighboring borough of Keyport. A handful of students are accepted into Red Bank Regional High School, after passing admissions tests to its three specialized programs: visual and performing arts; information technology; and finance."
- School Data for the Union Beach School System, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed October 18, 2014.
- Administration, Union Beach School System. Accessed October 18, 2014.
- New Jersey School Directory for Monmouth County, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 29, 2016.
- Union Beach School System
- Union Beach School System's 2015–16 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- School Data for the Union Beach School System, National Center for Education Statistics