2020 United States Senate election in Nebraska
The 2020 United States Senate election in Nebraska will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Nebraska, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
- ^ https://www.rollcall.com/news/gonzales/its-not-too-early-to-start-looking-at-the-2020-senate-map
- ^ Kane, Paul (September 9, 2018). "'I'm not really that interested in incumbency': Sen. Ben Sasse muses about his future". The Washington Post. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- ^ Cohen, Zach C. (April 1, 2019). "How Sasse Is Prepping for 2020—in Nebraska". National Journal. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- ^ Isenstadt, Alex (July 9, 2018). "Sasse tempts Trump's wrath by refusing to bow". Politico. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- ^ Jordan, Joe (November 13, 2018). "Democrat Names for 2020 Starting to Surface". Sandhills Express. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
- ^ a b c Singiser, Steve. "Here's our ultimate Democratic wishlist for Senate in 2020. Who's on yours?". Daily Kos. Retrieved 19 February 2019.