I made this for a class at school, just testing some things out. Gonna try writing my first article.
Robot Chicken: Star Wars II is a 2008 episode of the television comedy series Robot Chicken, airing as a one-off special during Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block on November 16, 2008.
Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II is a 22-minute long special episode of Robot Chicken
List of Skits
1. Boba Fett kills many ewoks using his laser blasters, lightsabers, and a rocket from his backpack before Princess Leia arrives, who swiftly strips down to her slave outfit and begins to lust after Boba Fett. This sequence is revealed to be the imagination of a nerd describing his idea of the best thing ever to his friends.
2. Opening sequence, recycled from the previous special Robot Chicken: Star Wars, based on the end sequences of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, the Mad Scientist (as Palpatine) saves the Robot Chicken (as Darth Vader) from the volcanic planet Mustafar and rebuilds him as Vader before forcing it to watch Robot Chicken.
6. A stormtrooper brings his daughter work.
7. A scene where a medical robot from the death star refuses to do bad things and points out medical inaccuracies with the story under the alias of Dr. Ball MD
8. A scene where a jingle for Admiral Ackbar's Fish Sticks is suggested and rejected.
10. A mouse is shown piloting a small droid that is scared by Chewbacca.
11. A parody of the scene from Star Wars Episode 3 where Anakin Skywalker kills the younglings in the jedi temple, in this parody Anakin deals with the trauma of killing children by pretending they are flowers.
13. An explanation of the skeleton C-3PO walks past in the desert.
16. Continuation from the fourteenth scene where the bounty hunters treat the hunt as a race.
19. An ad for Bob Goldstein, an attorney who specializes in cases with missing limbs.
21. A parody of the scene where Darth Vader says the line, "I have altered the deal, pray that I do not alter it further." Darth Vader uses this line multiple times, increasing the embarrassment that Lando Calrissian suffers each time.
23. This scene shows a couple who live in an apartment in the death star.
26. End credits - The chickens sing the star wars theme.