|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
Since you are an administrator....you should be able to take action. People, not me, basically wrote my Wikipedia in 2011. It was very accurate. One of the few. As I was in about 6-10 of them I could personally vouch for inaccuracies. I was honored to be in Wikipedia and it was a time saver as when journalists wanted background I could refer them there. It accurately stated I specialized in suing fanatical movements and self help groups; the issue was brainwashing. Then came was one of those self promoting claims and I wrote this was defamatory of me. I thought it was later resolved as that blurbed was removed.
But over time my specialty keep changing to now being absurd--"institutional abuse." Publicly and in the media it is I specialized in going after fanatical cults. I preferred term totalistic movements. People have corrected this with sources many times. Wikipedia has it accurate in Center For Feeling Therapy Entry. the Molko entry has my role in the case but it gets removed even though this had the greatest impact on society of anything I ever did. Despite sources it keeps being removed my role in getting town of Parlier and Los Angeles Police Department out of Werner Erhard's grasp. Interesting if you Google est and brainwashing my story on what happened is No.1 so apparently society recognizes the importance even if you don't.
That's the point. My history is accurately reported everywhere. While I was once very proud to be included in Wikipedia I no longer refer people to it. It's grossly incomplete and inaccurate. This problem has been reported to me by others who have fought cults. Saying I specialize in institution abuse is disparaging and simply not the truth. Why would someone do that unless an agenda. Why is fact City of Santa Monica gave me a commendation deleted.
It is better it not appear so researchers will read other things and not be mislead. Where I was formerly proud to have an entry it is now an embarrassment. My website has 2 million viewers. If I am not important enough to Wikipedia that someone doesn't read sources given to see accuracies or the terminology over what I did--sued cults for brainwashing--is off limits than just remove it. After I am gone there is plenty that is accurate to read for anyone who cares. You can discuss this if you want. 310 4594745 — Preceding unsigned comment added by Paulmorantz (talk • contribs) 06:23, 14 October 2015 (UTC)
- I reverted a mess of an addition to a WP:BLP, which trigged my attention when you used sources that linked to wikipedia mirrors which are completely unacceptable. I have no objection to someone re-writing the article, but they need to pay attention to the sourcing. I am sympathetic to your cause and I'd be happy to look at your article when I have some free time, but I'm not on a time table. Kuru (talk) 11:42, 14 October 2015 (UTC)
Hi Kuru, Thomas.W is creating vandalism, Removing and blanking content again and again after giving her last warning. Many user report her many time but each time he undo user reports from different account. his contributions thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 05:59, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. The IP is a sock of Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Najaf ali bhayo, currently operating on 126.96.36.199/16 to 188.8.131.52/16. Thomas.W talk 06:25, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
She and Tony Parker may be divorced, but they were legally married. The Category:Wives of National Basketball Association players should still apply. Michael Jordan is no longer a "Chicago Bulls player," but that category would still apply. I re-added the category for this reason. Rikster2 (talk) 14:36, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
- That's an obscure category and hardly a WP:DEFINING characteristic for the subject of the article. For BLP issues like this, there would need to be a better specification in the category title to indicate that this is former classification, and then the category would just be more obscure. This seems to be moot as the category was created by a long term troll (unbeknownst to either of us), but I'd be against any re-creation. Kuru (talk) 23:45, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
References on the factoring page
There are a couple errors on this page due to redundant ref name="" values. Even the references that aren't incorrectly formatted seem to lack the necessary specificity. Thoughts? Bhanks (talk) 14:02, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
A cup of tea for you!
|With this ever dramatic world and winter coming, here's a cup of tea to alleviate your day! This e-tea's remains have been e-composted SwisterTwister talk 05:45, 25 October 2015 (UTC)|
Hey, Kuru. You blocked User:184.108.40.206 who I had flagged as a vandal of my talk page and pages I have edited. He has just come back and reverted your block/edit and is targetting my page again. I have reverted these but not sure what else to do now. Can you do anything else? J Bar (talk) 12:45, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
Hello how are you. i'm having a personal attack with the User:Knowledgebattle, a user throwing personal opinion upon the articles, so i undo his edit's. as here and here. Many of other user's undo his edit's as here, since he is pushing the Category:Christianity-related beheadings in different places even it's not related or throwig his presonal opinions upon the articles as here which been also revert and here and here, so i'm not the only one who's undo his edit.
This not the first time that i handel his harrasment as stalking and undo my edit for several times and the user:Volunteer Marek ask him to stop this clear cut evidence of harassment. and when he called uneducated. It's interesting when he called me Christian-propaganda, when his articles been deleted for being full of propaganda and i will not talking also about his inappropriate comment's in different articles or talk pages. Have a nice day.Jobas (talk) 13:34, 7 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi Kuru - I work at Camp Champions and had edited the wikipedia page to reflect more information about our camp.
I noticed the edits were removed. We are not trying to use Wikipedia as a promotional too, but simply wanted to provide a more accurate reflection of what our organization is. Can you please return the edits made on October 6th to the Camp Champions page? Thank you.
- No. You will need to provide reliable third-party sources for your edits. You'll also need to assert the notability of the organization and remove the puffery. I would also advise reading WP:COI. Kuru (talk) 18:01, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
Wishing you all the best . . .
Sort of silly.
Hi Kuru, this  is sort of silly, right :-)? How can he (she?) have so many quite diverging IPs at hand so quickly, looks like a SP)? I could have asked for PageProtection via Twinkle, it didn't occur to me earlier. Anyway, let's hope calm and peace returns. And Merry Christmas to you. Poepkop (talk) 19:05, 26 December 2015 (UTC)
- There are many IP masking services; some are really bad at it, and some are good. In that case, it's just two mouse-clicks to revert and block. Really not a hassle. The page protection is regrettable, since it probably inconveniences others. I suppose that's the part that excites him; I'll never understand the mentality involved. Kuru (talk) 01:10, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks, those "Further reading" sections are almost always a mess on business articles. Adding the same recent publication to 40-50 barely related topics with several accounts does seem to be clearly over the line. Kuru (talk) 01:07, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for your comments on my edits to Bushrod Washington. Before reading your comments, I had not recognized that the citational source for the Project Gutenberg Self-Publishing Press article on Bushrod Washington is actually the Wikipedia article on that subject. As you stated, the Gutenberg article's original source is quite obscure. I have therefore removed the information in the Wikipedia article that the Gutenberg article contains except where I was able to find one or more sources that I consider to be reliable. Corker1 (talk) 01:15, 30 December 2015 (UTC)
- Absolutely not a problem, I'm happy to help. I'm starting to think that there's some deliberate obfuscation going on with that publisher. While digging into this instance, I stumbled across yet another URL they use to link back to their mirror, and it appears that there's another score or so articles that are using it as a reference. :( Kuru (talk) 01:19, 30 December 2015 (UTC)
Happy New Year Kuru!