|Search user languages|
I have many and varied interests; mostly driven by a desire to provide good information, reliable sources and signposting to the information. Articles I edit are often stumbled across by chance rather than intention.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick, science fiction writer (16 Dec 1928 – 1982)
- Citer tool
- use [[language code:Title]] for inter-language links (other wikis).
- For broken NAA links, use url=https://RecordSearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/AutoSearch.asp?Number=CA+39, where the last bit is replaced by the relevant record code.
Notes to self
- Clean up & cut down Bernard Whimpress
- Commonwealth DAB issue.
- Get back to Styx? (See sandbox for notes on copying from other Wikimedia projects.)
- Plug on with MOS for Indigenous
- Mike Smith (archaeologist)
- More from Bundiyarra site
- Ben Quilty ABC Mar 2019 Artnet profile SMH Feb 2019 Art Gallery of NSW AGSA Irin Irinji The Monthly 2019 re photo of him - jesus ABC Nov 2019 Myall Creek
- Mandjindja merge
- City of Adelaide has THE CITY OF ADELAIDE A THEMATIC HISTORY (August 2006) - check usefulness
- Sam Cotton
- Wakefield hosp
- Michael Cook? (artist) https://www.austlit.edu.au/austlit/page/7162046
- Sisters inside     
- Our Watch (see wp article search)
- Kaurna and all other work from SA book
- More work needed on Northwood Cemetery, London.
- Banning orders (see calendar notes)
- Burnham Market
- La Gorgue
- Annoying History man and cleanup notes
- Meg Mundell Black Glass
- Seven Sisters Pleiades in folklore on Wikipedia About 7 Sisters Conversation - about 7 sisters songline exhibition songlines Common Ground songlines First nations bedtime stories challenge NLA
- Possibly go back to Hotel Mumbai producer local talent SAFC
National Parks Association of Queensland
If you are in the mood to write this article (one of those topics on my never-ending "to do" list), there is some source materia here: (Kerry)
- The great national parks movement in Queensland : Alec Chisholm delivers the Romeo Watkins Lahey Memorial Lecture, Royal Historical Society of Queensland, 1972-01-01, retrieved 1 August 2020 -- full text available at UQ eSpace
- and some ADB entries
and on NPAQ website, specifically:
It seems they deposited their archives at the State Library of Queensland
but that requires physically visiting the State Libary of Queensland to access it.
- National Pioneer Women's Hall of Fame
- 10. Pinning down Kaurna names: Linguistic issues arising in the development of the Kaurna Placenames Database (Rob Amery) - relationship to Pitlawodli, Kaurna language, Native School in Kintore, etc. Also this (2006), re several topics.
- Adelaide people (current)?? https://citymag.indaily.com.au/commerce/meet-the-power-brokers-of-the-new-adelaide/