|Location||555 rue Boileau, |
|Platforms||2 side platforms (Spanish solution)|
|Parking||593 Park-and-Ride, 2 Carpooling, and 6 Disabled spaces\|
|Bicycle facilities||77 spaces|
|Website||Vaudreuil Station (RTM)|
As of October 2020,[update] on weekdays, 10 of 11 inbound trains originate at this station, and 11 of 12 outbound trains on the line terminate here, the exception being one short-turned train in each direction terminating or originating at Beaconsfield station. On weekends, all trains (four on Saturday and three on Sunday in each direction) originate or terminate here.
The station is a recent addition to the line, built in 2003. It is located near the interchange of Autoroute 40 and Autoroute 30, on Boulevard de la Gare, and is surrounded by new development that followed its construction. The station was originally built as a single-track, single-platform station. In 2019, as part of a large-scale renovation, a second platform was added to the other side of the single track so that passengers can embark and alight on either side of the train, saving them from having to cross the track. 
The renovation also included the construction of a passenger service centre, permanent bus shelters, more parking spaces, and bicycle facilities. The new constructions were built in a modernist style inspired by the International Style of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. The renovation also added a work of public art, making Vaudreuil only the second station on the line to have one: a coloured mural printed on glass by Marianne Chevalier, entitled De verts et de vents. It is located on the façade of the service centre.
CIT La Presqu'Île
|CIT La Presqu'Île Routes|
|1||Vaudreuil - Seigneurie||Schedule|
|2||Vaudreuil - Bourget||Schedule|
|4||Vaudreuil - Floralies||Schedule|
|7||Vaudreuil - John-Abott College||Schedule|
- "Nouveau quai et nouvelle boucle d'autobus : un accès simplifié pour la clientèle à la gare Vaudreuil". exo. 6 September 2019. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- Exo (2020-06-17). Réponse à votre demande d'accès à l'information (Report) – via Access to Information Act request, reference no. 2020-25.
- "exo 1: Vaudreuil-Hudson (schedule)" (PDF). exo. Retrieved 26 October 2020.
- "La métamorphose de la gare Vaudreuil". Exo. 11 November 2020. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- Chevalier, Marianne. "De verts et de vents". Marianne Chevalier. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- "CIT La Presqu'Île Routes". Archived from the original on 2009-08-21. Retrieved 2008-05-21.