|Broadcast area||Nashville, Tennessee|
|Branding||103.3 Nash FM|
"Nashville's Home for 103-minute Music Marathons"
|Frequency||103.3 MHz (HD Radio)|
|First air date||April 18, 1962 (as WNFO-FM); January 1, 1967 (as WKDA-FM/WKDF)|
|Former call signs||WNFO-FM (1962-1965)|
|Owner||Cumulus Media |
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
|Sister stations||WGFX, WQQK, WSM-FM, WWTN|
WKDF (103.3 FM, "103.3 Nash FM") is a Country music radio station broadcasting on a frequency of 103.3 MHz from Nashville, Tennessee. WKDF is owned by Cumulus Media. A transmitter site is in Brentwood, Tennessee, and its studios are located in Nashville's Music Row district.
As of 5/14/19 WKDF no longer transmits in HD Radio. Analog only. Confirmed by station on social media. "We do not have any HD Channels".
The first commercial (as opposed to experimental) station to occupy the 103.3 FM frequency in the Nashville market was WNFO-FM, founded in 1962 and operated by Hickory Broadcasting Corporation. Despite several FM stations already operating in Nashville at the time, receivers were not yet in widespread use, and the relatively few listeners were not enough to attract advertisers. It left the air sometime around 1965, with WKDA, then one of the two Top 40-formatted stations in the market, taking over and restarting it on January 1, 1967 as WKDA-FM.
- http://www.hdradio.com/station_guides/widget.php?id=33 HD Radio Guide for Nashville
- "Broadcasting Yearbook 1964" (PDF). davidgleason.com.
- "Broadcasting Yearbook 1968" (PDF). davidgleason.com.
- "Cumulus Adds 11 More NashFM's - RadioInsight". radioinsight.com. 3 February 2014.
- WKDF official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WKDF
- Radio-Locator information on WKDF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WKDF