|Broadcast area||Macon/Warner Robins|
|First air date||1993 (as WMGB)|
|HAAT||207 meters (679 ft)|
|Former call signs||WMGB (1993-2001)|
|Sister stations||WAYS, WDEN-FM, WLZN, WMAC, WMGB|
WPEZ (93.7 FM, "Z93.7") is a commercial radio station that is licensed to Jeffersonville, Georgia and serves the Macon, Georgia area. The station is owned by Cumulus Media and broadcasts an adult contemporary music format.
The station at 93.7 FM first signed on in 1993 as WMGB. WMGB broadcast a contemporary hit radio (CHR) format known as "B93.7".
On September 10, 2001, WMGB exchanged frequencies with WEGF, an adult contemporary (AC) station at 95.1 FM. This move sent the WMGB call letters and CHR format to 95.1 FM, while 93.7 FM took on the WEGF call sign and the AC format, rebranded "Z93.7". A week later, on September 19, WEGF changed its call sign to WPEZ to match its new moniker.
From 2009 to 2019, Brian Roberts was WPEZ's program director and hosted the Z93.7 More Music Morning Show. Roberts left the station in November 2019 due to budget cuts at Cumulus, and in February 2020 he resurfaced at sister stations KEHK and KSCR in Eugene, Oregon as their program director.
Syndicated programming on WPEZ includes The Bob and Sheri Show in morning drive, John Tesh Radio Show middays, and Delilah weeknights. Weekends feature Your Weekend with Jim Brickman on Saturday mornings and both editions of Backtrax USA — the 1980s version on Saturday evenings and 1990s on Sunday nights.
- "Brian Roberts Restructured Out Of WPEZ/Macon". All Access. All Access Music Group. November 14, 2019. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- Venta, Lance (February 12, 2020). "Brian Roberts To Program KEHK/KSCR Eugene". RadioInsight. RadioBB Networks. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- "WPEZ Flips To Christmas". All Access. All Access Music Group. November 17, 2006. Retrieved June 21, 2019.
- Official website
- WPEZ in the FCC's FM station database
- WPEZ on Radio-Locator
- WPEZ in Nielsen Audio's FM station database