Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up walrus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A walrus is a large, flippered marine mammal.
"Walrus" may also refer to:
- Barry White, who was popularly known as "The Walrus of Love"
- Craig Stadler, professional PGA Tour golfer, popularly known as "the Walrus"
- Jamie Hyneman, special effects artist and co-host of the television show Mythbusters who is nicknamed "walrus"
- Paul Heyman, professional wrestling manager and promoter, humorously referred to as "the Walrus" because of his size and appearance.
- Ken Hitchcock, NHL coach, affectionately referred to as "the Walrus"
- "Walrus", a song by the industrial metal band Ministry, from their 2004 album Houses of the Molé
- "Walrus", a song by the punk rock band Unwritten Law, from their 2005 album Here's to the Mourning
- Walrus, a Japanese shoegaze band
- Supermarine Walrus, a British amphibious aircraft of World War II
- Westland Walrus, a British reconnaissance aircraft of the 1920s
- Walrus HULA, a heavy-lift hybrid airship studied by the American Defense Advanced Research Projects Administration (DARPA)
- HNLMS Walrus, two submarines of the Royal Netherlands Navy
- HMS Walrus, the name of two ships and one submarine of the Royal Navy
- SS Walrus, a 19th-century vessel that operated in Australia as a floating, illegal moonshine still before being replaced by the legal Beenleigh Rum Distillery
- USS Walrus, three submarines of the United States Navy
- Walrus-class submarine, a type of submarine currently operated by the Royal Netherlands Navy
- Walrus (1851 HBC vessel), operated by the Hudson's Bay Company from 1851–1857, see Hudson's Bay Company vessels
- Walrus (1872 HBC vessel), operated by the Hudson's Bay Company from 1872–1876, see Hudson's Bay Company vessels
- Walrus (locomotive), a narrow–gauge, diesel locomotive on the Groudle Glen Railway
- Walrus, an ITSO smartcard issued by Merseytravel in the UK
- Walrus Island, Pribilof Islands, a small island located east of Saint Paul Island in Alaska, United States
- Walrus Island (Bathurst Inlet, Nunavut), an island in Nunavut, Canada
- Walrus Islands, a group of craggy coastal islands in the Bering Sea, close to the northern shores of Bristol Bay, Alaska at the entrance to Togiak Bay
- Wally Walrus, a fictional, animated character who was the primary adversary of Woody Woodpecker between 1944 and 1953
- The Walrus, a Canadian general interest magazine
- Walrus (comics), a minor Marvel Comics supervillain of Spider-Man
- Walrus, a storage service included with Eucalyptus that is interface compatible with Amazon's S3
- The walrus moustache, a style of moustache that resembles the whiskers of the walrus