Jump to navigation Jump to search
Western League may refer to:
- Western League (1885–1899), the predecessor to the modern American League of 1901 in Major League Baseball
- Western League (1900–1958), a former U.S. minor baseball league loop. Its region was later represented by the more dominant Pacific Coast League in Class AAA ("Triple A")
- Western League (1939–1941), a Class D, low minor circuit in the U.S.A. that existed briefly before World War II
- Western Baseball League, a former independent minor league in the U.S.A. which ceased operation in 2002
- Western League (Japanese baseball), one of two professional minor leagues in Japan
- The Western League, an independent winter baseball league based in Bakersfield, California
- Western Football League, a semi-professional United Kingdom football league in the English National League System
- West of England Premier League, an English cricket league formerly known as the Western League
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Western League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.