William FitzHugh, 4th Baron FitzHugh
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
FitzHugh married, before 18 November 1406, at Ravensworth, Margery Willoughby, daughter of William Willoughby, 5th Baron Willoughby de Eresby, and Lucy le Strange, by whom he had a son and seven daughters:
- Henry FitzHugh, 5th Baron FitzHugh, who married Lady Alice Neville, daughter of Richard Neville, 5th Earl of Salisbury and Alice Montacute, 5th Countess of Salisbury, daughter and heiress of Thomas de Montacute, 4th Earl of Salisbury and Lady Eleanor Holland. They were great-grandparents to queen consort Catherine Parr.
- Elizabeth FitzHugh, whom married Ralph Greystoke, 5th Baron Greystoke.
- Eleanor FitzHugh, who married Ranulph Dacre, 1st Baron Dacre of Gilsland.
- Maud FitzHugh, whom married Sir William Bowes (d. 28 July 1466) of Streatlam, Durham, by whom she was the grandmother of Sir Robert Bowes.
- Lora FitzHugh, who married Sir John Constable of Halsham, Yorkshire.
- Lucy, who became a nun.
- Margery FitzHugh, who married John Melton.
- Joan FitzHugh, who married John Scrope, 5th Baron Scrope of Bolton.
Robert Willoughby (LWJR-THQ) born about 1343 was married to Elizabeth Latimer Baroness of Corby (20 Mar 1372) Their child was Sir William Willoughby Kg (1370) Record LZGP-V63 LDS archives. William had a child 1392, Margery Willoughby (KZPC-8WX) who married William Fitzhugh 4th Baron of Ravens whose father was Sir Henry FizHugh 4th Lord of Fitzhugh and 3rd Baron of Ravens Their child was Maud Fitz Hugh (1428)( LZG7=YS3) who married William Bowes ( L58F-T84)1449 whose father was Sir Ralph Bowes of Streatlam, Knight Go to familysearch/org and put in number identifiers.
- Richardson, Douglas (2011). Everingham, Kimball G., ed. Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families. I (2nd ed.). Salt Lake City. ISBN 1449966373.
- Richardson, Douglas (2011). Everingham, Kimball G., ed. Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families. II (2nd ed.). Salt Lake City. ISBN 1449966381.