Yeheskel Bar-Ness is a Distinguished Professor Emeritus at New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT).
Bar-Ness published more than 200 papers in his professional life over 40 year. He had one U.S. patent on smart antennas.
He was the Founding Editor-in Chief of the journal of IEEE Communications Letters.
He made research contributions on adaptive multiuser detection, array processing and interference cancellation, and wireless mobile and personal communications.
Honors and awards
- Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Recipient of the Kaplan Prize (1973).
- Named an Inventor of the Year by the New Jersey Inventors Hall of Fame (2006).
- NJIT Excellence in Research Lifetime Achievement Award (2014)
- http://www.njit.edu/news/2006/2006-268.php "NJIT : NJIT Professor Named an Inventor of the Year by the NJ Inventors Hall of Fame"
- http://genealogy.math.ndsu.nodak.edu/id.php?id=14415 "Mathematics Genealogy Project : Yeheskel Bar-Ness"