Yevhen Rudakov in 1975
|Full name||Yevgeniy Vasilievich Rudakov|
|Date of birth||2 January 1942|
|Place of birth||Moscow, Soviet Union|
|Date of death||21 December 2011(aged 69)|
|Place of death||Kiev, Ukraine|
|1980–1990||Zmina Kyiv (youth club)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Yevgeniy Vasilievich Rudakov (Russian: Евгений Васильевич Рудаков; 2 January 1942 – 21 December 2011) was a Ukrainian footballer of Russian origin who played as a goalkeeper. In 1971, he was recognized as the Best Ukrainian Player of the Year becoming the first foreigner to be awarded such honors.
A six-time domestic champion of the Soviet Union with Dynamo Kyiv, Rudakov also helped Dynamo win the Soviet Cup twice, the Cup Winners' Cup and the UEFA Super Cup. He also represented the USSR national football team and helped them reach the finals of Euro 1972 finals. After the UEFA Euro 1972 along with his teammates by Soviet Union national football team — Revaz Dzodzuashvili and Murtaz Khurtsilava — he was included in the team of the tournament, along with such great players as Franz Beckenbauer, Gerd Müller, Paul Breitner, Uli Hoeness and Günter Netzer. In 1971 Rudakov was also chosen the Soviet Footballer of the Year and the best goalkeeper of the USSR in 1969, 1971, and 1972.
At the Olympic Games 1972 he earned four wins and two shutouts. He also won 21 games with the regular senior squad and finished 22 games without allowing any goals. His career goals against average was at 0.69.
After finishing his playing career, he coached few Ukraine-based clubs, but mostly stayed on at Dynamo Kyiv's sport school as a children coach.
- Dynamo Kyiv
- Soviet Top League: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1971, 1974, 1975, 1977
- Soviet Cup: 1964, 1966, 1974
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1974–75
- UEFA Super Cup: 1975
- UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 1972
- Ukrainian Footballer of the Year: 1971
- Soviet Footballer of the Year: 1971
- "Dynamo mourn legendary goalkeeper Yevhen Rudakov". fcdynamo.kiev.ua.
- "Пішов з життя колишній воротар київського "Динамо" Євген Рудаков - Новини РБК-Україна". Rbc.ua. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT of the 1972 UEFA European Championship". UEFA.com. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "Evhen Rudakov". dynamo.kiev.ua (in Russian).