This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Available in||Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Sinhalese, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Urdu and English|
|Key people||Uday Reddy|
|Services||Live TV, catch-up TV, TV shows, movies|
YuppTV is an over-the-top (OTT) content provider for South Asian content including live television and films with recording and storage features. YuppTV allows broadcasters and content providers to reach an audience, and allows consumers to view content on up to six screens of connected TVs, STBs, PC, smartphones, tablets and game consoles.
Headquartered in Atlanta and Hyderabad, YuppTV offers 300+ TV channels in 15 languages: Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarati, Sinhalese, Bangla, Nepali, Urdu and English.
YuppTV allows access through 25 devices on up to six screens including gaming consoles, smart phones, and other connected devices.
In July 2016, YuppTV joined hands with Mumbai-based content platform Arre to distribute content on its YuppTV Bazaar platform. About the partnership, Arre co-founder and managing director, B. Saikumar, said, "Arre is excited to reach out to an Indian and worldwide audience through YuppTV Bazaar's OTT platform. We look forward to a long-term association with YuppTV and hope to partner on many more content offerings on YuppTV Bazaar."
- (Press Release) "YuppTV Dongle launched in US for South Asians". Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union.
- "access the YUPPTV app on Sony BRAVIA". Sony.com. 2013-04-19.
- "YuppTV App Launches Globally on Microsoft's XBOX 360". YuppTV launches app on XBOX360.
- "ETV Telugu for YuppTV Customers" Archived April 27, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- "YuppTV Ties up With Arre to Offer Content on YuppTV Bazaar". PTI. News 18. July 4, 2016. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- "YuppTV welcomes new-age digital media brand, Arre on YuppTV Bazaar". Asian News International. Business Standard. July 4, 2016. Retrieved July 8, 2016.